Saturday, 5 March 2016

heartsong.

i need to retune my heartsong. 

Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar x2


Hear now my heart song
My heart calls to you, that you guide me my lord through my soul’s long dark night
I send my heartsong across the empty silences to You, may You fill me with peace and with light
Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion, am seeking your burning beacon light.
Strengthen my hand and my heart when I faulter, for I cannot weaken if You are with me


Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar


Best beyond foot is this path that I wonder, the way of the heart is a long road and hard
Send me a light and a lantern to guide me, this world weary traveller is yearning for hope
Yet still I stumble everoft, a wondering soul among the lost,
Searching for the way that leads back to you.
Would that I had the wings of Gabriel to bear me aloft to the Lord of the Throne.


Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar x2


Oh how blessed, how blessed, are those who have found You,
Their hearts contemplating the light of Your Love.
So let this be the prayer of the traveller who yearns for You
Oh Lord, guide me gently to my journey’s end


Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar


Hear now my heartsong
My heart calls to you, that you guide me my lord through my soul’s long dark night
I send my heartsong across the empty silences to You, may You fill me with peace and with light





Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home