Offer and anger.
A friend asked if i want to be introduced to someone.
Days later, another friend asked me a favour to check someone's profile. And the good lesson is to ask about someone's profile from his or her mother is the best way. ^-^"
Anger.
A friend on Facebook shared Ust. Ebit Lew's post.
It reminds me of how bad i have reacted to the superior boss at my workplace with anger. Thus, be patient. Don't be too reactive. T_T
i also read a post about ten charectistics of a good teacher. I have only one quality. I need to build up the other nine.
I feel sad. Sad, but crying.
Have u ever feel something that u feel that u are not able to do something perfectly, but u are afraid if u stop doing it, is there anyone will continue doing it perfectly?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home