Of works - job.
The senseless leaders.
Senseless. No common sense. Even if they have their senses, they just have their senses.
They don't put themselves in others' shoes.
I wonder... don't they have their pasts?
They are seniors.
I believe, or logically, they shud have experienced or at least have the awareness or have known what are the challenges their younger colleagues are facing.
The children. The husbands. The parents. The family, in short.
I bet, they don't have experience of living far away from their beloved people called as family.
I just can't brain...
When the so-called leader reminded the workers to be sincere by reciting hadiths, yet his attitudes towards the workers were not and are not portraying what hadiths say about good leadership.
It's hard to be the workers. Coz we know we shud take the message eventho the sender is full of flaws. It's getting harder in practicing the message when we felt our rights are being denied by them; the so-called leader.
I shall stop my entry here. I do want to write more.
Later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home