Wednesday, 24 August 2016

What i did on the previous weekend.

I drove to my hometown from the city of my working place. That was my crime.

I drove alone.

I just replied my usrahmate's message; i think aint going there. I feel like going back to my hometown.

I just texted my usrah's mother; am going back to my hometown.

I just answered one of my housemates' question; am going back. Yes. Alone.

It was 10.30p.m. Thursday night.

I asked one of my exclassmates during college to join me, but he replied late. I turned off my mobile data.

I couldn't resist the whispers in my heart inviting me to go back.

And i had my biggest aim for my homecoming which no one knows but me. Ain't writing about that here, too.

Refuel the little star at Kuantan. Shell. With the company of a white Alza, TBS8290 if aint mistaken. I thanked them so much in my heart. Hue3

Toilet break at one of the RnR's along LPT2.

Fajr prayer break in Pasir Puteh.

I arrived home 10 minutes before 7 a.m. Friday morning.

Father opened the gate for me. I entered the house. I heard mother's question, "dah kenapa balik?" Didn't answer that. I didn't think and feel that i shud answer her question.

I landed on the couch at the family area. I slept there till 10a.m.

When i woke up...

One of my younger brothers was watching the tv.

Father passed by me entering his bedroom, he asked, "with whom did u return?" My mouth was filled with saliva i collected when i was sleeping (i know this is a disgusting description :P), thus, i just showed him my pointing finger standing alone.

When i was searching for something to eat in the kitchen, mother sat in front of me at the dining table.

"What were you thinking? Coming back alone from there? At night? Weren't you afraid??? Don't u know that you are a lady?"

Once again. Ain't coming back for this. I just looked at her. Just let her words passing over my ears.

"When are you going back?" She asked.

"Tomorrow..."

"At what time?"

"12noon?" I showed her my teeth with braces.

"At what time wud u reach ur destination if u're leaving at that time?!"

"Okaaaayyy... 10! 10a.m."

No more questions.

Watched rio olympics badminton match.

Got the chance to have sister-brother talk with the youngest brother. Received a heart-sank news. I wished to be there with my younger brothers who are still in school.

Bought pizzas. Domino's.

Baked hokkaido cupcakes. The youngest brother and the middle younger brother liked it so much.

I didnt have time to finish the batter for tarts mother told me.

I left home at 9.45 a.m. Saturday morning.

Then, i just had to make a u-turn coz i left something. Hahahaha!

Then, only at about 10.50a.m. i really left.

Prayer break at the first RnR along LPT2.

Toilet break and refuel my little star in Pekan.

Prayer break at Taman Saujana.

Sent the fruits to my uncle. Arrived his house at 8.20p.m.

Arrived the food stall near my neighbourhood at 8.50p.m.

From this crime i'd committed, i only realised their care and concern for me after i had a conversation with my furthest sister yesterday's night.

Me; the bad daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home