Of me and Mount Tapis - part 1.
As i returned Johor after YB3B... shima invited me to hike Mt. Tapis in Pahang.
I had the intention to stop hiking after YB3B... haha!
I invited my 2nd younger brother, my only little sister and a buddy in Kemaman.
My younger bro cancelled to join one week before the hike. The buddy cancelled one week after the invitation.
The exact place is in Sungai Lembing. Well... i got to know this place for two reasons.
First, it's the mid-point of my hometown and my working town.
Second, there's a place like resort like that, time capsule once viralled on fb.
I knew that i must arrive Sg. Lembing one day before the hike, not few hours before the hike. Thus, i asked my sister to share and book a room nearby the RV. We just needed a place to sleep and bathe.
I googled places for us to stay.
We chose Tiara Atsari. :) thank you very much. Tiara and mother were so friendly. ^-^
I arrived Sg. Lembing at 15:35hrs.
After checked-in the room and updated location in the group, some members of the group suggested me to climb Panorama Hill.
I wasn't interested, initially.
Then, when i saw the signboard, it's just 1km from my location that moment, i decided to go there.
I wasn't brave to climb up alone, but, i had no choice. After two local people told me that it's okay for me to climb up the hill alone and no monkeys up there, i slowly walked on the stairs.
The view is mesmerizing. Amazing. Worth my tiredness climbing the stairs. ^-^
Then, i just had to go down to fetch my sister at Terminal Sentral Kuantan.
2bc..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home