Of love.
Being home is not really to be at the address in your identity card.
It is being at a place where you can discuss your thoughts, express your feelings, get a hold for something...
Rationalize your thoughts
Naturalize your expressions
Support
To have support positively for your actions.
For this life is not easy.
This life is not easy to live it without people.
Support is one fundamental that we need to do something. As it can be the couraging factor. Courage.
Support. Courage. Actions.
Of my letting go problems. I have told my #girlcrush... i don't know what should i call her.
Is she my bestfriend?
Am afraid to call her so, 'coz we never claim ourselves as bestfriend to each other.
We claimed ourselves to be #girlcrush to each other.
Hahaha.
I told her my feelings and my plans.
I asked for her support.
Am so lucky that she is supportive.
Am happy too, that she is very positive to help me.
Relieved it is.
Good thoughts shoud be expressed.
I just... it happened that i'd been missing one of my good girlfriends.
I'd been remembering her for quite some times.
It was that day, when i wanted to stalk her Facebook's profile, i found that she's no longer in my friendlist.
I wrote her a message. I apologised if it was me who removed her from my friendlist. Well, i couldn't remember myself so much. But, i once had an unclear issue with her.
Surprisingly, i got immediate reply from her.
There you go. She was in trouble. I feel bad. I feel bad coz i wasn't a good buddy to her that i wasn't around her when she's in trouble.
I decided, i must see her.
I must visit her.
In the messages, she told me that she missed some of our moments in the past. Huhuhu. Me too! I do miss some of our good moments in the past.
I told her, so, we do miss each other. :'( and she reminded me to our prophet p.b.u.h. see, she's a very kind girl.
I visited her.
She's so strong. I feel worst when i know her situation. She was so near me, and i wasn't there to give her support.
Her mother and her invited me to sleepover at their place. Not this time. Insya Allah, next time, i told her.
Make du'a for everyone. Especially for those people that i claim to be so dear at heart.
Living this life...
We need to be strong ourselves...
Emotionally. Mentally. Physically.
We need to accept...
For acceptance would cure denials better.
To be strong, we need to have strength source...
As a muslim, there is no other place to hold on other than The Creator; The King of all kings; Allah.
Have faith...
For we don't know what is coming ahead.
Have faith...
That what has passed has lessons for us to learn something.
Have faith.
Keep on making du'as.
Keep on improving as a person.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home