Thursday, 3 November 2016

Of me and Mount Tapis - part 2.

I fetched my sister.

Returned to Tiara Atsari.

Went out for dinner at the food court in the town.

Back to Tiara Atsari.

Repack our things.

Sleep.

After 5 hours, we woke up. Prepared ourselves.

Went to the RV.

Took the ration. Introduced ourselves.

Get on the 4wd.

We went for breakfast. At the same foodcourt... huwaaaa....

I waited at the table with my sister and the other three ladies; Ain, Am, Shima. No body came to take our order. Finally, i decided to go to the stall. Then, they said that they had too many orders. So, we went to the next stall. Waited there. I couldn't be patient more. I let my sister ordered our food for lunch. Then, we went to the nearby shop.

It took us one hour or more for breakfast and pack our lunch.

Another 30-45 minutes on the 4wd.

We reached the starting point. There you gooooooo.... the river was so brown and the water was hm.... at our hip level.

We crossed the river. Then, started to walk, climb up and down, hike, jungle trekking.

We had our lunch at a river. The first day trekking was quite relaxing. I was just annoyed by tired muscles and numbness on left hands on some parts of the journey.

We arrived the campsite, Kem 2, quite early and it was raining!!!

We built up our tents in the rain. I didn't help much building up the tents.

Had dinner. Shared plate with le sister.

Slept early. Like, very early. It wasn't even 9p.m. yet.

I couldn't really sleep. I woke up every one hour, i guess. And i was scratching my legs and ankle all the night.

I didn't use my sleeping bag. I just used a garbage plastic bag to be my mat and wore my socks.

Hue.

K.

2bc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home