Blame my blindspot.
I was in my little star at a traffic light junction.
Before we stopped, i noticed that there was an aunt crossing the road. Waiting for the cars to stop while the light was red.
I passed the aunt.
I observed the light.
Green. Let's go. Releasing the brake pedal, slowly.
Only then, when i glanced on my left in front of little star, i saw that aunt walking to cross the road.
I didn't know if little star had hit her. I don't know. I felt guilty. I stopped.
But, the aunt was in rage. She crossed little star and i, then gave a slap on little star's front bonet and yelled at me. Reactively, inside little star, i responded,
"Whattt! Tak perasanlah!!!"
I was apologetic, but, she should be adhere to the light too.
#sad
#guilty
Bad me in the house, again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home