Of me and Mount Tapis - finale: unfinished story.
The next day...
I woke up before 2.00a.m.
We were informed that we're gonna shoot to the peak at 2. After more than 30 minutes waiting for others to wake up and the admins to call us, the ladies and i continued to doze off.
Then, it was nearly 4.00 a.m. when others were rustling in and out of the tent. We're going to the peak!
We began to hike about 5 if ain't mistaken.
Before we stopped for fajr prayer, my sister got her leg cramped. I didn't know what to do. I was worried.
Pray.
Continued the journey.
Breakfast at the river. Then, my sister decided to stop there. She didn't wanna go the peak. She's afraid she would trouble others. I was unsatisfied with her decision. I did provoke her to join us to the peak. But, she kept her decision. So, i left.
-----------
I have written this post till the end of the journey, yet, this blogger apps was stopped and didn't save the draft!
So, i give up to continue the story. Uhf.
This is the end of the entry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home