Sunday, 15 January 2017

Of me: being social.

1. Kind

I just appreciate people who accept my kindness.

I just feel the urge to help when i see people are in difficult situation... and i really have the urge to help when some situations i see is the same situation which happened to me in the past which broke my heart into pieces. I just dont want any child to have broken heart like mine. It's beyond your sight. It's deep inside. I guess, by doing my best to help is the way i heal my broken heart.

2. Money

I have heard some stories about this. Related to people i know. Related to people who work closely with me. I just... it's not that i don't believe the stories. I'm having the consequences now, in fact. Yet, again, i relate those things with trust and my past and time. Trust needs time. I'll do my best to be patient and i pray to Allah to ease everything and make me sincere for everything i do. Nevertheless, in future, i'll be more careful since i myself is not good at managing my own spendings.

With the trust i put as the pillar in the relationship, i hope the expected people won't take advantage of it.

In a conclusion, i just cant stand my self seeing people in destructive situations which heart-breaking for me.

Heart-breaking situations may differ in my eyes and in your eyes coz we have different past, knowledge and perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home