Monday, 26 December 2016

Of me and Mount Panti West.

I told myself, this gonna be the ending for my hiking diary till my oversea plan accomplished.

Nevertheless, i just couldn't halt myself to not looking around hiking events in 2017 and match them to my free weekends in the calendar.

Ok. Let's talk about that in other post next time.

Mount Panti West.

Stroot.

I had a big issue with this trip which i kept it to myself. I won't write here. It is too personal and too sensitive to be spilled here. It might expose my stupidity too.

The participants and crew are okay.

They were totally strangers again.

Thanks to Liza for being there for breakfast. She actually the one who broke the ice for me. Hahaha.

If i wanna visit all the peaks of Panti, i shall repeat the peak of Panti West again.

Hohoho.

Thus. There it is.

Another achievement of my hiking diary is unlocked.

May Allah accept my repentance and guide me always to straight path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home