Monday, 8 May 2017

Discharged.

Alhamdulillah.

My blood test result portrayed healthy me. ^_^

When i was going out of the hospital compound, i was like,

"Hello, world!"

Living in the ward for 20 hours was not good for me. I didn't know how to move around in such area with such environment.

My wardmate is an old lady. She had her husband accompanying her at night. In the morning, her daughter came. Near noon, her son came. She's sick. Like sick for real.

While i myself, wasn't that sick. Still could laugh and talkative. Thus, i didn't know how to behave there. I didn't sleep in the bed after i woke up for Fajr prayer because i felt guilty. I wasn't really sick to enjoy the bed. I was guilty to get out of bed and walk around the ward. Such behavior would cause others to have bad assumptions on me. It's not a beach that i could walk around happily and leisurely. ^_^" i only fell asleep for few minutes when a sister came to fetch me and we had to wait for the procedures of discharge process completed.

When i arrived my place, i saw my little star parked outside. I felt lonely.

I entered the room, i felt lonely.

I went to work this morning, i felt lonely. Eventho people were concern about me.

I returned from work, i felt lonely. Eventho i had a chat with my neighbour.

I went to a program, i felt lonely. Eventho i had a chat on whatsApp and just finished a meeting with more than one person and met many kind ladies.

:(

I didn't feel this loneliness when i was in the ward for 20 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home