Sunday, 7 May 2017

That worst me.

That worst me who couldn't bear pain.

I am a person who rarely fall sick. Ain't proud of it, i once felt sad because of not being sick. I felt sad because i didn't know how is the feeling being taken care of. And it was my final year when i experienced one bad health condition for about 24-hours... after that moment, i saw the silver lining of me not falling sick easily. It's because i wud be really baddddd when i fall sick. ^_^ #laugh

A week ago, i experienced another crucial moment of bearing excruciating pain, again in my stomach. One of my housemates witnessed it, and she admitted that it was realllyyyy bad. #haha i know. For this pain, it prolonged for more than a day. The first doctor i met saw how bad was my condition. After two days, i still had not good symptom, so i met another doctor at a government health institution. My condition wasn't bad. I seemed good and healthy. They gave me the same medicines with the first doctor. I got my second injection too. After 3 days; yesterday, i saw another doctor for i had symptom that shows me not in a good condition eventho i could walk here and there, did this and that, scolded my clients at my workplace. #haha this 3rd doctor referred me to another hospital. He said, i seemed dehydrated already. I shud have been on a drip four days ago! I was speechless. How wud i know?

Thus, that is that worst me who didn't know how to question anything i felt not right.

The second doctor i met, was not reliable i guess? But, ain't blaming her. Coz i myself lack of knowledge and awareness about my condition.

I was referred to the hospital, and i met the 4th doctor. ^_^" well.. this doctor asked me questions just like the previous three. But with different reaction which i was expecting from the 2nd and 3rd doctor. He asked me for a blood test. I was okay. And what was not really okay that i need to be admitted to the ward eventho i was mentally ready for it. Huhu.

That worst me in the ward, not knowing how to act according to my health condition.

I did not notice that i'm alone here without my near family members, until...

Someone responded in the whatsapp group, "Da2 kawen cpt nant ade org jgkn".

And when people asked, who's staying with you tonight?

I didn't feel sad. I was just, oh. Am gonna be alone. :D

People reminded me to tell my family about my condition. Of course they're informed at the first hand. Huhu. I may seem not to be attached to my family, but i know my priority.

And my parents are not like others. Father responded to me in the whatsapp group. I informed via whatsapp because there was no good signal to have a call in the emergency lounge. Mother didn't respond at all. Until midnight, i know mother hadn't read the conversation in the group. I called her. She answered. I didn't feel anything bad to her, i asked her, "are u busy?" She answered yes. I told her my condition. She was shocked. :)

see, i told ya.

My parents are not like others. They are busy and i understand that. Mother was visiting her parents at her hometown when i informed the family members in the group. When she returned home, she did the housechores, prepared school things for the 3 youngest brothers at home.

My parents are not like others. They have 10 children to take care of. And i am the 4th eldest and toughest daughter! #haha As an adult, i just feel not right to demand things like am an infant from them. They're growing old too, and they live far from me. Huhu.

Thus, am waiting for my blood test result.

May Allah bless.

Dear myself,
Get well soon.
Have a good rest.
Always be kind.
Smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home