Of me: marriage.
These days, something came across my mind.
If someone ask me, now,
"What is your ambition?"
I want to answer,
"My ambition is to get married. Be a wife. Be a mother."
^_^ yet, i don't know if i am really have the will to pursue it.
My housemate, the one who is married, experiencing miscarriage.
There're lots of things came into my mind.
As i am still single without husband candidate, i wudn't have the courage to have a long-distance marriage.
I don't know. But, since people who are near me get married (sister, housemate, girlcrush, friends, colleagues), i noticed that it is a nature for ladies to be more fragile when they received that title; wife or mrs. As for me, i just feel that, i could be worst. I know me. Hue.
K.
That's all for tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home