Saturday, 27 May 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 1.

Didn't do much.

Making up my mind.

Managing my finance.

Restoring my heart.

Studying some stuffs about wedding and marriage.

Updated my schedule for three months ahead. I have many appoinments in June and August. I have nothing yet in July. I just can imagine, i would be busy with UPSR stuffs.

Filled in the spaces i have in this 2-weeks-break.

What is important, i have apologised to one person i'd been guilty for almost 2 years. Thank you, sister. I feel relieved. May Allah bless us. May Allah forgive us. May Allah ease us! May Allah ease me to go to her place. Really wanna meet her before any big event in my life this year.

My yesterday's worry, i don't know.

I told myself, don't think too much.

Those little steps i had moved forward, was not my decision alone, it wasn't my determination alone, i have asked for Allah for it. I have asked for Allah deciding things. Don't find human to comfort yourself. Find Him. Find Him. Ask for Him. That's what making you worry. Nevertheless, there's still a little worry left. Some small tiny piece. The worry of i might break others' heart by not thinking of good acts they had done to me. I do want to appreciate everyone in every way i can. I ask for Allah, for something that is His want, that something nobody cannot question if there is obstacle ahead of me which might break others' heart.

My heart, i know how to mend. And my heart is still controlled by my brain. Am very cautious of my heart condition.

Others', i don't know. Thus, am worried.

Let's plan this Ramadhan.
Let's pray hard in this Ramadhan.
Let's really build rapport with Allah in this Ramadhan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home