Monday, 29 August 2016

Today...

Today is the day i watched a movie. Korean-japanese movie. The silenced 2015. Huhu

Today is the day that i made up my mind to get a life.
To live my life with tranquility.
To live my life rightly.
To fill in the blank space i found in my life with good little things i have left for quite some times.
To improve my self.
To love myself. More.
To prepare myself for the eternal life.
To really be fighting for all the good things i have heard that i could have in the paradise.

I feel so lonely.
I felt so lonely.

I long for a person.
I longed for a person.

Reality is, keep on praying and never give up on His mercy.

Keep on doing my best in everything when those are counted by His weight scale.

Let's make use of the freedom am having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home