Friday, 18 November 2016

The same?

Again.

Am at recreational forest in UTM, Skudai.

Camping. With the kids.

Hoho.

Drove 3 kids to the forest.

Just ended the night with night trekking.
The trekking path was the same with the previous year, i think. Yet, the emotions, the expressions of the kids, the environment of the forest were different. The company is different too. ^_^"

Emotions. I felt lonely. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Expressions. Oh my goodness. The girls were hysterical. Screaming aloud all they could each time they saw something frightening.

The environment; i didn't notice the beautiful glowing in the dark moss along the trek. The moon was bright. Not full. They were glowing in the dark leaves. I only noticed them when we were reaching the finishing point already.

The company. I walked between the kids and a facilitator.

And a good friend of mine asked me a favour to accompany her to go shopping since her husband is away. I feel sad that i couldn't be her company coz i'm here, having a camp with the kids. :( may Allah ease her. May Allah guide her to solutions each time she feels difficult.

K. I need a rest by sleeping.

Sleeping in a tent. Yeay.

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home