Ramadhan 1438: day 2.
Didn't do much things too.
Made copies of questions for a friend.
Paid debt to my own self.
Talked to mother some things.
Read the book: "Aku Terima Nikahnya" by Ustaz Hasrizal.
Went to SMO bookstore and Popular bookstore. How i miss books!!
Saw the book "Sebelum Aku Bernikah" by Hilal Asyraf. Scanned for topics related to my situation. Well. Found an answer. Not really an answer, yet a guide for a solution.
Saw books by Cecelia Ahern!!! Arghhhhh! How i wish that i have extra budget for bookssss!
I also saw manyyyyyyy boooookkkkksss that would help me in my career!!! Arghhhhh!!!!
I hate my self. :(
My self who failed to manage my finance wisely. :'(
At this stage, all the books about parenting also captured my sight. (>~<)
Actually, i was looking for "Men Are from Mars, Women are from Venus"... just wanna look at its price.
So, that's it about my 2nd day of Ramadhan.
Eh. I still wanna watch the ending of "Syurgaku Tak Sempurna" (^_^")
And, self, remember to mark 4 piles of answer scripts!
Labels: Ramadhan1438


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home