Saturday, 16 September 2017

Of me: the ugly me.

People said to me: "such an observant person you are.."

I noticed the most simple change in the place i live in.

I remember familiar cars' registration numbers around me. My housemates'. My colleagues'. My neighbours'. Even some random cars which i often come across due to the same route we use to work or we live in the same city.

I just can't help myself to notice some little imperfect thing on something i receive... i feel sorry to myself to feel bad about it and to question people's sincerity. :(

For example:
If i received a cake, and i found the cake was not perfect in shape. The imperfectness portrayed the efforts, in my view. But, at least i had the cake. I shud be grateful. And i tried to be in the baker's shoes. No matter how bad i felt, the baker's situation maybe worst than mine when the baker was baking the cake.

The language use also affects me so much.

Due to this over sensitive me, i teach myself to be as nice as i can to people.

I do my best to hide the ugly side in me.

The ugly me is ugly. That a classmate once said to me, "i was scared of you, once upon a time in the past..."

I know the ugly me is harmful to people around me.

Am very grateful to people who did brought my best out of me.

I don't hate people who messed with me, but am sorry that i have to protect myself from being ugly by keeping a distance from them.

And am sorry to myself coz i couldn't be patient towards them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home