Friday, 15 December 2017

Of me: heart-broken.

Listening to lines of words like...

"I don't want to hear anything about "that".."

"I don't need you to help me..."

"You don't respect me..."

"You settle "them" yourself... you can handle "them" without me..."

I feel useless.
I feel worthless
I feel sad.
I feel myself taken as a burden.
My heart sank like a glass fell on the floor.

"Why don't you do "this"...?"

"Why didn't you ask me?"

All the whys which came after i DID ask people.

Made me feel useless again.
Made me feel worthless again.
Made me feel sad again.
Yet my heart is frozen to cry a litre of tears.

I've been wandering a lot in my thoughts.
That i have wasted 14 days.
I feel bad.

This is too complicated.
That i can't stop my mind to think of,
Can my fiance handle this complicated emotional lady in the future?
Can i handle my fragile emotional for him?

Yes.
Am afraid.
Am scared.

Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home