Of me: Escapism.
Am on the bus.
Heading to the north.
With two long-time-no-see-friends.
I just felt something so positive when i got on the bus, and saw them!
I feel good to be on this ride.
My imagination wandered beyond its limit, too. I just had to stop it.
~~~~
Before i leave home, father mentioned something. Again. Before i leave.
While mother kept on saying that one line i felt something wrong when she mentioned it.
~~~~
I wanted to off my data till tomorrow, but i made it clear to myself. Why?
Just live as usual.
I want to enjoy this short trip.
When i felt the joy of being on the bus, my thought was,
So, this is me. This is me who love to be outside.
This is me who can't stay quietly at home.
This is me who love the freedom of moving around, here and there.
I ask myself,
Can i commit?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home