Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Of me: feelings management.

As i had written before, i had experienced very deep sadness which i hardly bear it to not to cry.

And as i cried, it was really hard. Very deep sobbing and tears ran heavily on my skinny cheek.

Of all those bad feelings i felt.

Of all those negative thoughts i think of myself.

I never notice that it would lead me to worst condition of my mental health.

I haven't the doctor.

I am afraid.

And i'm kind of searching myself in the past.

Where have i been that i just lost all the spirits i once had to climb the highest mountain in this southern land?

What have i done that all my good thoughts seemed fading away and erased undetected?

When did i let go my courage to live?

How did the courage was loosen from my hands?

Why do i be in this state i don't want to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home