Thursday, 1 September 2016

Of me - Gunung Lambak.

31st August 2016:
The early plan was that my only younger sister was coming over. Another buddy was also coming. 2 weeks ago, the buddy told her cancellation. 1 week later, my sister also informed me about her disapproved off days. I felt numb receiving those news. (^w^) finally, i received an information about a programme i should attend and one day before got an invitation for a picnic in the morning.

Recently, my youth circle had obstacles for us to meet. Thus, i asked them to join me. Then, to pay my guilt toward a junior who is just got her posting here, i invited her and her friends too.

Someone also offered a trip and thus to guide us. I accepted.

On the day...

I opened my eyes like very fast as i was shocked by something but i didnt know what was it.

As quick as i noticed the sunlight was making my morning bright, i grabbed my smartphone. There were alarms history. There were missed calls. There was an unread text. It was 7.27a.m.

I whined and sighed. I called one of the nunbers in the missed calls list. Apologizing. Then, i called another number, still, apologizing. No notification from the person who offered a guide. I felt better. At least, i didn't have to confess my embarrassing situation for the third time.

With the brain working hard thinking of this thing, the plan.... repent.
Making a calculation in the head. The time. Making moves reluctantly.

7.56 a.m. drove to the first place. Called a person. Encourage feeling level decreased, and my will to hike Lambak was at a high level to be accomplished, i decided to drive to Kluang district.

8.40a.m. we began our journey. After 2 hours, 10.30a.m. like that we reached the correct destination. Thanks to the uncle who sells food for breakfast at Jalan Impian Emas.

10.45a.m. we started to hike. I had the feelings of, i might not reach the peak today. I might have to come again. But then, when we climbed up, and we could assume distance with time estimation, i kept encouraging my company to continue climbing up. I did felt lazy, when we arrived the signboard of 300m to the peak.

Thus, we arrived the peak 12noon. There are two peaks at Lambak. We reached the lower peak. Hahah. 1 hour 15 minutes.

We spent 20 minutes for photos. Then, we went down. 12.20p.m. - 13.15p.m.

I didn't attend the programme i shud attend. 

But, then,

It was a good experience. A motivating experience. I finally felt myself has the role of being an elder person. ^-^ 

Going there, was not only to tick my wishlist for 2016, no. Yet, i didn't really appreciate my time with nature. I was chasing the time. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home