Monday, 21 November 2016

Of me - the planner.

Planning a travel to somewhere abroad.
I need to book the flight tickets.
I asked father to book for me first. Then, i gave him my details. Yeah. Father. Yet, i can't expect him to remember my details since i'm the 4th among 10 siblings. :P
Full name; checked.
I/c no.; checked.
Phone no.; checked.
Passport no.; aaaaaaaaa!
Ok. So, today, here i am, waiting for the office to open; an hour earlier. >_<
Planning to buy present for a friend to wish her congrats for her baby girl!
I asked a good girlfriend to be my partner to plan it. She's always be by my side whenever i need opinions and comments. She agreed to help buying the gifts.
After two weeks, last night, i found myself was too free to go out for a shopping. The sales announced also encouraged me to go there and grab something i consider as worth of the sales! Ahahaha!
Thus, the plan changed. I bought the presents. I will post the presents. Hi3 she will announce the presents.
What differs last night shopping, people at two shops asked me matured questions.
"Are you from work?"
"How old is your baby?"
Do i look like a mother already? Haha!
Ok. So, i concluded that i need to wear shawls to look older and be a little fussy like mothers always be when buying kids' things. Haha!
And, when i tried a baby carrier at one shop, i said, "Let's get married! The feelings of buying those baby things are very priceless~"
Huhuhu. Thus, am planning to be married. Someday in the future. :P do you have any candidates for me? #kbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home