Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 3.

Went to post office.

Sent the questions to my friend, some documents to the agent, and a postcard to a friend. :)

Rearranged things in the room.

I just had to do it. I can't start marking the scripts till i have a clean, comfortable and well-managed space too. (^_^")

It took me 3 days to start... why? I just need my mood and my focus. Haha!

There're still some things not finished. Will finish them by tomorrow morning, insya Allah.

I wanna start marking the papers in the afternoon!

Day 3 of Ramadhan has ended.

The 8th brother just began his annoying acts to me. (~_~)

Oh. The first two days, it felt something missing without the 7th brother. (^_^) told him that.

I have only 26-27 days left.

May Allah bless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home