Of me: the untypical lady...
Ain't a typical lady
Who can do more than one thing at a time
Who can really think of more than one topics at a time
Who turns right when she's told to turn left
Ain't a typical lady
That i can't focus on more than one priority at a time
Ain't a typical independent lady
Who can do things without guidance
Ain't typical
'Coz i am me (DSV, 2017) #haha
Talking to my passengers while driving and referring to the GPS disturbed my focus
I missed the exit or junction guided on the GPS when i was into the talking
I turned right when i was told by my lady company to turn right and she meant left
And am selfish when it comes to thinking of something
I'd rather think of something about myself than something related to others
I would save my threatened feelings before it's hurt
I'd rather keep quiet and speak less when am in confusion or i'm really out of my mind for looking stupid and naive makes me sad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home