Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 23 & 24.

Day 23.

Open day at work place.

Parents' view on their children is a big thing, for me.

And i just pity the girls and boys. I once been in their shoes.

It was heartbreaking.
It was heartsinking.

Parents' prayers also is something u don't make joke to laugh.

It was heartbreaking.
It was heartsinking.

Their self-image is ruined.
Their self-esteem is damaged.

It is hard.
It's gonna be hard for them.

I want to help them.
I want them to be ambitious.
I want them to be confident of themselves doing things right.

And i wonder, what kind of mother wud i be?

With those experience..
With those pasts...
With the impatient character in me....
What kind of mother wud i be?

I don't want my children to experience what i had...
But, wud i be patient with them, if i have the opportunity to have them?

What made mothers turn into pessimist creatures?

What are the factors, other than the children?

Day 24.

Sleepy at work.

Targets.

Self-reflecting moment.

Slipped my whines over meetings clash with UPSR class during cooking for iftar.

Am i being typical?

Now i know how it feels to teach exam class.

I don't want to give up on myself in teaching the kids.

I don't want to give up on the kids to do their best in their life.

Time-management.

Am a procrastinator. The worst one. I hate myself for this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home