Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: Day 26.

Was mad at some kids who didn't bring exercise books, who are lack of interest to do works.

I know. I got to do something to get their interest. Huhu.

Tolerance. Iftar-chat with k.aidah. kui3.

Emotional effects.

One of my younger bro texted me.

I saw his status.

It's heartbreaking to read his status and text. ;(

I don't know how he views things, but, the emotional thingy is very difficult.

And this emotional flaws in me, a thing that scares me... this emotional flaws in me am trying to hide, don't want to be seen by others.

Would 'you' live 'your' life with me?
Would 'you' be my strengths?
Would 'you' scratch my back, hold my hands when i lose my body balance; falling away?
Would 'you' be my anti-depressant when i lose my brain?

Pray.
Pray.

Waiting is something undefineable and really needs patience.

I pray to be patient.
I pray to believe.
I pray to have faith.

I pray.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home