Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 25.

Was sleepy all the day.

Even during tadarus and tasmik with the kids.

Did nothing much.

I found that, i must be more stern and firm to the y6 pupils. I shud distract myself from entertaining the boys who're not interested to learn.

I didn't speak frankly to my housemate when she asked me, "is it okay with you if i wash my clothes using the washing machine at this time?"

I was just... i bathed. But, after iftar wud be my self-clean-up-time to brush my teeth. Brushing teeth may look simple to normal people, not a bracee. Thus, wud i just ask her to wait just because i wanted to brush my teeth after iftar? Right? ^_^"

Thus, i ended the day with uncomfortable feelings.

I started the day badly too though during sahur. :(

I had a nightmare.

It's just... hm.

I tell myself.
Just ASAP and PUSH.

Always say a prayer.
Pray until something happen.

Thus.

Grab the days left in Ramadhan.

It's leaving. ;(

My ramadhan targets are not achieved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home