Of me: wedding ~ dream and wish.
I had a dream
To study abroad
To get married there; wherever it is; abroad
Just like my parents.
I once thought of
To not having wedding trays
To give something useful to the guests as my wedding favours
To wear simple outfit; it could be just ordinary baju kurung made of floral cotton fabric
OR
To wear elegant and plain wedding dress made of cotton lace fabric
To not having make up materials on my flawless tanned face skin
I once cracked jokes with sisters
To just have Fi Zilalil Quran on the trays
Or just simply books...
As i grow up
Another wish is that
To have a complete family portrait
On my wedding
And
To have plenty time to spend with my family preparing for the event
To have moments together.
Finally,
I forgot to put a figure of a groom in my dream and wish.
The wedding wouldn't be perfect without the groom.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home