Saturday, 4 June 2016

3rd day.

I fetched a girl at Tawang and another at Jerteh.

Then, we went to Bukit Keluang. Oh. The track has the 90 degrees climb-up. I thought it wudn't have the same challenges with Tahan. Hahaha. Still... the distance is shorter. I climbed up and went down within 1 hour or more.

Then, i drove my juniors to Kampung Seberang Takir to visit my friend who just delivered a baby girl! We stopped at the nearby mosque to change, of course.

Visited the four days old baby girl. Hope she get well soon from jaundice. Well. The mother is one of my A factors. Ageing factors. :3

The final place was Kampung Pelong, Sungai Tong, Setiu. A wedding ceremony of my senior colleague's sister. Then, straight away returned home.

Didn't go to Rantau Panjang since the short hike at Bukit Keluang affected our muscles that much. Even mine. Hahaha. Its challenging to drive a manual car after a hike. :3

Dat's it.

I miss the memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home