Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 4.

Really did nothing.

Comfort zone attack.

Yesterday, the youngest brother commented or nagged me. Haha.

"U slept too much..  ish..."

Well. I noticed that and i felt uncomfortable too. But, i just couldn't help myself. I thought about it too. Huhu.

I answered my bro, "well.. i'm just appreciating my sleeping time. I don't have such time at my working state. I can't laze around on the bed in the morning even if am on my menstrual cycle because i have to be early to avoid being stucked in the traffic jammed. I can't sleep too early 'coz i have many important programmes i put my priority to attend.."

...and i live with the community which i just can't refuse when they invited me for occasions... (^_^")

Went to recycling centre. Books and papers we brought was 25kg ++. We still have more at home. Will bring them tomorrow.

Haven't started marking the scripts.

Not really a good day, today.

Tomorrow, i hope tomorrow is a better day. Must sleep early tonight.

Must not log in to Facebook. ^_^"

Iftar at nenek and atuk (mother's parents).

And really, communication is important. >_<

I need time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home