Monday, 12 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: Day 16 & 17.

Day 16

Didn't wake up myself for sahur. My housemate knocked my door.

Went to school. I felt so slow going to school. And i was later than others. I wonder, why?

I felt tired to talk to the kids during teaching and learning activities. And we were just discussing the previous exam answers. Hm...

Went to another clinic for the blood test. Worry me.

Cooked for iftar. Again... wasn't good at estimating food to be cooked.

Day 17

Talked to my only lil sister.

Talked about,  our dream husband. I asked her, do u have specific criterias?

She said, no. Just asking for someone who can lead me to His blessings.

I laughed. I thought i was weird to not really have criterias... except for age. (My view about age has changed along with my reading...)

nevertheless, it's inevitable for me - when listening to others' husbands' good characters like cook for the family and do the chores, watching a father taking out his children without the mother in leisure time and to work when he has extra work to be done... inevitable for me to wish to have such husband too. It's normal, right?

Again. Didn't wake myself for sahur.

Is work that tiring that i couldn't wake up myself? I wonder....

I still can't sleep in the dark.

Last night, i tried. I switched off the lamp. It was too dark for me. And the lamp that i used as my bedlamp, i forgot to buy the new bulb.

Today, i had a meeting at work.

Our boss reminded us to complete all the works. To not forget our responsibility.

I felt very guilty. I know my fault. I know my unfinished works. I know my works to be done. Too much things to do.

I feel my time is insufficient.
As for now, as a sweet single lady, i feel that way.
What about those mothers at my workplace?
They do work excellently.
How do they juggle?

Thus, Ramadhan is about to leave.
I'm feeling guilty for not greeting Ramadhan better.

May Allah bless.

I just need to sacrifice my sleeping time. Huhu

Ah. Someone asked me,

"are u okay, sis?"

"Okay... "(with a guiltyish grin)

"U look sick..."

"Oh..." (laugh)

Without sacrificing my sleep, i already look sick.

What if i sacrifice my bedtime?

It's not that i don't want to sacrifice it. But, if that just made others pity me, i don't prefer that. (^_^")

Ok.

Till then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home