Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 10.

Tarawih. Parked little star. Blocked.

After tarawih, quite funny moment 'coz cars blocked other cars and the drivers of the blocked cars were looking at each other searching the driver of that car which blocked them.

Then.... what happened?

Moreh. Colek. Hm.

In the morning, ho yeah. Improvement.

No overslept me.

Got an appointment. Dat's why.

Went to the appointment. My oral hygiene is not good. :(

I want to put off these braces quickly. ^_^

Braces.... nevertheless, the orthodontist said that i gotta wear a permanent retainer inside. Huhu. Hm.

Due the bad performance of my oral hygiene, i just needed to buy another special toothbrush to improve it. K. Just buy it, i told myself. It's for my health.

Went to the market. Bought fruits. An aunt helped me to buy the pineapples. Hahaha. Thank you so much!

Bought guavas. Mangos.

Drove mother to places.

Iftar. Our iftar jama'ie. ^_^

I found that.. how schoolhood affected us... so much. I don't know to describe the effects.

But, in a way.... and.... how reluctant were we to talk about our position during schoolhood... when prefects reunited with the non prefects and today we're just normal persons without those labels since we are not actively involved in any organizations anymore.

All this while, i thought that i was alone.

But, yesterday's few seconds moment of krik3 was something and i just could feel some kind of similarities of the feelings. I don't know. Maybe i'm wrong. It's still only me who felt that way. Haha.

I found Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus! Thank you to the host for lending it to me. Hue. No need to buy.
Reading the book, showed how wrong was i in my communication. And the author doesn't deny that the past does affect us.

Ramadhan 10th,
Still praying for the faith.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home