Ramadhan 1438: day 13.
Iftar. Tarawih. At the house.
Went to school. Finished some works.
Went for the appointment.
Thalassemia negative. I wasn't sure if i should be grateful or not, but i felt quite relieved? (>_<)
Nevertheless... there's something to be adhered to. Still mild anemia. And some numbers of the analysis dropped if compared to the previous check up in October 2016. Consistent with iron deficiency anemia.
The doctor asked me if i'm on diet?
I looked at the ceiling, thinking hard.
I don't think so.
Am not a picky eater.
I don't skip my meals. Not really.
I always finish others' leftovers, too.
Thus? ^_^
I was advised to eat food rich with iron. He gave me a list. Haha. There's a supplement suggested by the doctor. Well. Will find it later.
When the doctor mentioned about anemia and married women... it was quite disturbing. (>_<)
He also asked me to come again for another check up to monitor the analysis for iron deficiency thingy after 6 months. Thank you, doctor. ^_^
Went to the market. Bought this and that. Those and these. Hm.
Cooked the spinach for iftar. Haha.
Thus, dat's all.
Haven't finished marking the scripts!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh.
Labels: Ramadhan1438


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home