Saturday, 3 June 2017

Ramadhan 1438: day 8.

Nothing much.

Still struggling for my tilawah.

Exposed to an apps for Ramadhan. Didn't explore it, though... because my smartphone has limited memory space and am too lazy to clean up the memory.

Began reading "Habibie & Ainun"... it's a story about family building. Love story between them. Am grateful for not reading it earlier. Just the right timing. (^~^")

I received the book i ordered from Imanshoppe. DJAM. (^~^") i will continue reading this book after 'eid in Syawal, insya Allah. I just feel too early to read the next chapters.

Ordered the book 'Ibrah Juz 'Amma' published by Muassis.

Fa idza 'azzamta, fatawakkal ilallah...

I just forgot this verse when i was sinking deep in my worries. Have faith. Be determine. No worries. Keep on praying too. Keep on improving ownself too.

I even had a dream talking to mother and father... when i woke up, i thought that we had done the discussion. I was relieved. But then, when my consciousness returned, how on earth i discussed those things with them both when only one of them home? (^~^") too much worry that i even dreamt of it.

Mother left us after Fajr prayer. She shud be home again before we sahur tomorrow, but her flight was delayed till tomorrow morning.

Oh. Another worry was about my little star. Went to the centre, gotta fix the damage. Then, people there told me that i just had to wait for some times to fix that after they confirmed that the key-cylinder was stolen. I was paranoid. I was afraid. Huhu.

I couldn't help myself to ask the male colleagues when i don't think father could help with suggesting good workshops. (^~^") but, i forgot that father understands car better than me. Hahaha.

I was ready to go to any workshop, then, father asked me where to. I told him. Then, he said something about the car security. He asked me to try myself. Hahaha. I tried. Ok. He's right. At least, there's something to calm me and lessen my woes.

I got something better for going to the centre which i was able to renew lil star's roadtax. Ho yeah. Alhamdulillah.

Thus. Dat's it.

Sister: kenapa ramai lelaki je ni menjual...?

The bro (17 years old): ya la.. nak sara bini.... dah tu hantaran nak 12k...

HAHA

Ramadan mubarak!

#mucusbeginsgatheringinthenasalcavity

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home