Ramadhan 1438: day 11 & 12.
Day 11.
Tarawih with the girlssss....
Oh. Conflict day.
I had asked this person who helped me to renew my lil start roadtax in the previous year. But, he told me that they couldnt do it yet due to the due date.
Thus, when i went to another branch to ask about back door lock and key set, i asked them about roadtax. They just could do it for me. Only that, they told me to tell the other branch (the previous one) to unblock my NCD or covernote (whatever i don't know), so that they can proceed and give me my new roadtax.
I called the person. Then, he was surprised that the other branch could do it. Yada. I was quite upset that he didnt even tell me the price. Then, when i told him that this branch gave me the price already, they just need you to unblock the thing... he was clumsy. They gave me the price.
I was guilty to the other person at other branch. Very sorry. He did it for me first. Then, i just couldnt resist the later one offer. The price is lower.
But, at least, am thankful for the other branch caused that branch to do their service to me. (~_~). If i didnt tell them that the other branch could do it for me, they would be giving me excuses that i couldn't renew my lil star's roadtax immediately. They gave me 2 free gifts. USB portable fan and a food container.
Day 12.
I hit my head to the edge of a pillar at the mosque i went for tarawih. Unintentionally. It was painful.
Then, that discussion i dreamt of came true. But without mother.
Again... i just could see another hidden side of father's. He talked about sadness. :( yet, his words made me feel blessed to be determined with my decision. (^_^)
Then.... father was very firm when he said this to me, "if u're going there alone, don't go." Which meant he's not allowing/giving me permission to do so. Hahahaha! Ok. Okayyyy.
10 hours journey from the hometown.
Explored new road. The road never be taken by me but many friends are living there. Haha. Paka. Kemaman. Kerteh.
Went to the other branch for lil star's matters. That mister seemed reluctant to greet me. I was anxious. I was just arrived from a place 600km++ away. I ignored his reluctance. I kept on being innocent and naive. Whatever. I really don't know. I was just saying what i know. It (the conversation) ended well, though. Haha. Gonna update the key lock set next week. Hue.
Okay. Dats all.
Tired. But too many things to be done. Huah.
May Allah bless.
Labels: Ramadhan1438


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home