Tuesday, 7 June 2016

4th - 6th.

4th day.

Tagging mother and father to two kenduris (wedding ceremony).

The first kenduri was father's colleague's daughter. I saw familiar blue cars there. Wahahaha. I got a feeling. I got a feeling. What a small world. The bride is my housemate's college cliques. My housemate was there too. As expected. Hahaha. Hm. And my mother met her friend too. Hm. Am having the same circle of people with my parents. Huhuhu. In here, in the hometown.

The second kenduri was relatives from father's side. It's like a reunion for father's family.

Hm.

5th day.

Kuih exchange project with my online to offline buddy; Pijahhhhh.

Crazy. I asked her to meet at some midpoint between her home and mine. Yet it happened that when she's ready for the exchange, i didn't have any transport to go anywhere (didn't tell her this).

I wasn't confident with my kuihhhhhhhh.

Pijah made me baked macaroni? 'Makaroni bakar' in my local language. Hahaha.

I cooked 'butir nangka' for Jah. It's a traditional cuisine. The ingredients are easy. The cooking process wasn't. I cooked two batches of them. The first batch was baddd. Overcooked. And til today the effects in my mother's pan is difficult to wash.

May Allah bless our friendship. ^-^

6th day. 1st ramadhan.

After 7 years celebrating ramadhan at other place, this year celebrated it in my hometown. ^-^

iftar with father's siblings' family. The iftar wasn't so good since i am the only grown up grandchild of the girls to be here. Others were grandchildren who were born in the year 1999 and above. *blergh*

Thus. Time is running out. Just have another 3 days home.

And i feel bad that only my eldest sister and i are coming home for 'eid. I want all off us! T_T

Ramadhan kareem everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home