Thursday, 9 June 2016

7th - 8th.

7th day.

2nd day of fasting.

Iftar at mother's hometown.

Nenek is not in good health. And so Atuk.

Well. I was one of three girl grandchildren to be present. :( others were the boys.

I was the eldest grandchild too. ;(

Soo not funn.

Arrived home 23++ hrs.

8th day.

Was very late for sahurrrr.

Haha. Damn tired of the driving last night.

Mother left us at noon.

Currently the only lady in da house.

Cooked the beef mother left in the fridge.

I cooked the soup till the soup dried. Huwargh!

The brothers teased me over my cooking. ;(

It's nothing for me to be the eldest and the only sister at home when the brothers can do the errands on their own cause they are now grown ups just like me.

After tarawih, the boss texted me when am returning to my workplace. *blergh* he's telling me that there're lots of works waiting for me. Let them wait! I just don't like my workplace and some people there anymore. In addition, i also had kind of a bad dream (wasnt nightmare coz it wasnt at night) about it.

I dozed off early since mother's not home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home