Saturday, 11 June 2016

I think i have lost my memories.

Remember, I went to my perio appoinment.

Actually...

I answered two questions wrongly and that made me question my memory.

First... about the interdental brush. Yeah. The nurse asked me about interdental brush, i told her i didnt know about the brush. OMG. I been using that brush even before i wear braces! What's happening to my brainnnnnnn!

Second.

The doctor asked me the orthodontist-who-is-in-charged-of-my-case's name. I told her wrong name. Nevertheless, i was so confident giving the answer! I felt something wrong somewhere while i was mentioning the wrong name. Again. What's happening to my brainnnnnn!

Today.

I went to a place. Met some familiar people. And one of the sisters actually was my group member during one camping. That bad me. It took me more than an hour to remember her! If she didn't give me a hint, i wouldn't remember.

Am i throwing my memories?

Or, is there really something disturbing my brain?

I really can't give correct answers for questions that quick these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home